Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I cant understand people!!

Alternative title - People are just Dumb!!
This is a post from a while back.. i just dumped it in the drafts. but i think it should be published... just to let everybody know what i think..


I know you shouldnt expect people to think and behave in the same manner that you would but is it wrong to expect that when you are working hard for essentially their benefit, they would try not to make your life difficult? Why do they have to complain and demand favours as a right when it is their own fault that things are such.. It has made me not care about what happens.. I am in general a very impatient person and get tired of a thing after a while so I would have stopped caring eventually but thanx to such people that time has been come sooner.



GO TO HELL ALL OF YOU!!! I DONT CARE!!

3 comments:

janaki_me said...

someone somewhere is saying the same thing for us. its a sobering thought

Eye of Tiger said...

See now.. The post was supposed to be the exact opposite of sober!!

rama srinivasan said...

geez i have never seen you angry before. yeah right!