Friday, January 4, 2008

Birthday blog

My blog's first birthday. I dont know why i started this blog. I am not much of a writer. I dont know why I named it 'world of my own'. I dont know why i changed it to 'surrounding me with me'. But i think it is quite appropriate. This blog is about me. well, so are most blogs, u say. But my posts are all about me. they are not just my take on the world but its a take on the world that affects me. i dont talk much of the outside world unless it directly affects me. i have other forums to discuss outside world, even if it leads to a heated arguement or even a full blown fight. But none for just myself. Every conversation involves others' views, their life. but here, while comments express others' views (and which i quite like reading), however they have to wait till i finish my say. even then, its still about me. In this blog, I have done self analysis, spouted my philosophies, or just ranted.



Maybe i am self-absorbed, but its a vice i dont want to give up. i havent always been able to talk about myself the way i have in these posts. (and even if i did want to talk, nobody is likely to listen) so i used this way to express. Its a rant that nobody can stop and much 'saner' than talking to air. others, interested enough to read the blog, can understand some part of me without awkwardness of speech.


So the blog is really my own world. its about surrounding myself with me, my thoughts, my opinions, my introspection, my stories, my rants and my blahs. So Happy Birthday Blog!

1 comment:

rama srinivasan said...

"This blog is about me. well, so are most blogs, u say."

you think we all write about you!!!!